We at Elprint share a commitment in the conduct of business. Integrity and ethics is a significant part of the way we make business.
Operating with a strong sense of integrity is critical to maintaining trust and credibility with our customers, partners, employees, owners and state. Creating an environment of transparency in the conduct of business is a high priority for all of us at Elprint.
Our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct is our promise to operate with frank and open communication to the market and the environment we are in. We expect that the company will be operated in accordance with the principles set forth in this Code and that everyone, from the members of the Board of Directors and the management team to each individual employee, will be held accountable for meeting these standards.
Our Code of Business Ethics and Conduct contains rules regarding individual and peer responsibilities, as well as responsibilities to our employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders and includes:
- Compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Protecting Elprint's confidential and other proprietary information and that of our customers and vendors
- Protection and proper use of company assets
- Treating Elprint's employees with respect
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Promoting full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in financial reports and other public communications
- Protecting the environment
- Encouraging the reporting of any unlawful or unethical behavior