All order and job files should be sent to Elprint in Macaos format. Macaos is a program which packs your Gerber, drill and other files into a compressed archive file for transmission to Elprint via email. Macaos checks that all necessary information is included with your order - thereby reducing the risk for production errors and delays.
In order to smoothly your job file into Macaos, you should generate them with the following parameters:
- a Gerber / Extended Gerber file for each layer (copper, solder mask, silk screen, paste mask etc.)
- a Gerber / Extended Gerber file with only the board contour and any cut outs (the board contour should not be included in the other Gerber files)
- an Excellon drill file for each hole type (plated, unplated, blind, buried etc.)
- 2.4 INCH Gerber file format
- leading zero suppression
- aperture file(s) (if not using Extended Gerber)
- drill diameter list included in each drill file
- all files compressed in a .zip file
For additional information, please visit Macaos.
The following documents are made available:
EU FAQ RoHS and WEEE
Lead Free Solderability Preservative